Graphic Design: Logo and Icon Design
As a part of your brand identity, a well-designed logo is transferable to all print and digital media applications and should be used in all communications — paper and Internet.
Your final logo package will include:
• Full copyright to your logo
• Vector formats (.ai,.eps and .svg) for professional reproduction
• Office and presentation formats (.pdf, .jpg, .tiff and .png)
• Favicon (website tab)
• Branded social media profile logos (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
• Branded social media cover imagery (Facebook and YouTube)
• Secondary logos (Horizontal, vertical, square versions) if required
• Patterns, textures and other graphic elements
• Specification and use guide (visit our Facebook page for examples) containing full colour pallet (Pantone, CMYK, RGB, HTML and greyscale colour conversions), font names and weights, file type explanation and the do’s and don’t of your logo. For brand consistency, this package should be forwarded to anyone reproducing your logo.
© Content is not to scale. The portfolio pages on this website present Lori’s design portfolio; a small selection of her work. Due to contractual restrictions with some of our corporate and trade clients, not all work is posted. Additional pieces may be viewed on Graphic a la Design’s social media or in person by appointment. Please respect Intellectual Copyright Laws by not reproducing the work of Graphic a la Design without written permission of Lori Thompson.