Graphic Design: Logo and Icon Design
A part of your brand identity, a well-designed logo is transferable to all print and digital media applications and should be used in all communications — paper and Internet.
Your final logo package will include:
• Full copyright to your logo
• Vector formats (.ai, .eps and .svg) for professional reproduction
• Office and presentation formats (.pdf, .jpg, .tiff and .png)
• Favicon (website tab)
• Social media profile logos (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Horizontal and vertical versions, if required
• Specification and use guide (visit our Facebook page for example
© Content is not to scale. The portfolio pages on this website present Lori’s design portfolio; a small selection of her work. Due to contractual restrictions with some of our corporate and trade clients, not all work is posted. Additional pieces may be viewed on Graphic a la Design’s social media or in person by appointment. Please respect Intellectual Copyright Laws by not reproducing the work of Graphic a la Design without written permission of Lori Thompson.