Graphic a la Design is an award-winning design studio that’s been successfully helping clients create and build their brand and overall business success for over 26 years.
Graphic a la Design – At Your Service
At Graphic a la Design, successful and impactful design is accomplished through a genuine collaboration between our clients and our team. We work together from our initial meeting about your business or brand through job delivery and beyond. By asking key questions from the get-go, our expert team will learn about your graphic design or web design needs and business goals, your competitive landscape as well as your deadlines and budget. Armed with this information, Graphic a la Design will be your partner in designing a brand that positions your company as a leader in your field and resonates with your customers.
We’ve got a proven track record when it comes to successful graphic design and web design performance. We encourage you to read our customer testimonials throughout this website, on Google Reviews and on our social media pages. Each endorsement is a bona fide reflection of Graphic a la Design’s professionalism and commitment to clients and their business success.
Did you know that the pineapple is a symbol of welcoming and hospitality? You’re sure to spot at least one or two during any visit to Graphic a la Design’s office studio. Lori, founder and owner of Graphic a la Design, has loved anything “pineapple” since visiting family in California more than 20 years ago. Lori admired her great aunt’s pineapple pendant, to which her aunt replied with a quote by Kat Gaskin, “Be a Pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”
Since then, Lori has accumulated many things “pineapple” including this lamp, which was a gift from her husband. It reminded him of the idiom, “The light just goes off with creative people” — which in turn, reminds him of Lori and her intuitive sense for graphic and web design.
View any of the services pages below to see how Lori and her team can bring advantage and value to your company. Several client design and branding samples are available on our portfolio pages. We would be happy to share additional work samples with you during an in-person meeting, or over Zoom, during COVID. Due to contractual restrictions with some corporate and trade clients, we can not post all of our projects online.
"There are three responses to a piece of design. Yes, no and wow!
Wow is the one to aim for." – Milton Glaser
File security, terms, legal and copyright.
- You can rest assured, your files are safe. Our computer software and hardware are up to date. We secure all client files with backups every three hours.
- Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, e-transfer, direct deposit or wire transfer. Wire transfer fees will be added to all International client invoices.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to any job beginning. Balance is due upon completion of the project(s). HST is added to all invoices.
- All deposits and retainers are non-refundable. Final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full payment for social media monthly work is due on the first of each month.
- All music purchased, downloaded and/or used by Graphic a la Design comes with a single-use license and registration.
- All stock photos supplied by, or purchased through Graphic a la Design remain under the terms of the download license.
- All print and digital work created by Graphic a la Design is original, we do/will not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material without the written consent from the owner(s).
- We will not post liquor in any form (wine, beer, spirits, etc.) for sale without a copy of an up to date Ontario Liquor Licence. The Liquor Licence Act states no person shall advertise liquor except in accordance with the regulations.
- If you require information about copyright, trademarks, patents, intellectual property, record searches, legal terms and condition documents or Incorporating, we use and recommend Matthew J. Marquardt (of Council) at PCK Intellectual Property in Toronto.
- Click to read our full terms and conditions.