Graphic a la Design is an award-winning design studio that’s been successfully helping clients create and build their brand and overall business success for over 28 years.
Graphic a la Design – At Your Service
At Graphic a la Design, successful and impactful design is accomplished through a genuine collaboration between our clients and our team. We work together from our initial meeting about your business or brand through job delivery and beyond. By asking key questions from the get-go, our expert team will learn about your graphic design or web design needs and business goals, your competitive landscape as well as your deadlines and budget. Armed with this information, Graphic a la Design will be your partner in designing a brand that positions your company as a leader in your field and resonates with your customers.
We’ve got a proven track record when it comes to successful graphic design and web design performance. We encourage you to read our customer testimonials throughout this website, on Google Reviews and on our social media pages. Each endorsement is a bona fide reflection of Graphic a la Design’s professionalism and commitment to clients and their business success.
Did you know that the pineapple is a symbol of welcoming and hospitality? You’re sure to spot at least one or two during any visit to Graphic a la Design’s office studio. Lori, founder and owner of Graphic a la Design, has loved anything “pineapple” since visiting family in California more than 20 years ago. Lori admired her great aunt’s pineapple pendant, to which her aunt replied with a quote by Kat Gaskin, “Be a Pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”
Since then, Lori has accumulated many things “pineapple” including this lamp, which was a gift from her husband. It reminded him of the idiom, “The light just goes off with creative people” — which in turn, reminds him of Lori and her intuitive sense for graphic and web design.
View any of the services pages below to see how Lori and her team can bring advantage and value to your company. Several client design and branding samples are available on our portfolio pages. We would be happy to share additional work samples with you during an in-person meeting or over Zoom. Due to contractual restrictions with some corporate and trade clients, we can not post all of our projects online.
"There are three responses to a piece of design. Yes, no and wow!
Wow is the one to aim for." – Milton Glaser
Terms, legal and copyright and payment summary
- No part of the materials available through the www.graphicaladesign.com site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Graphic a la Design. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of Graphic a la Design is prohibited.
- Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, e-transfer, direct deposit or wire transfer. Wire transfer fees or other payment costs will be added to all International invoices.
- Full payment for social media monthly work is due on the first of each month.
- HST will be added to all invoices. All retainers, deposits and final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Website build dates will be booked firm upon a 50% deposit being received. The balance is due upon the completion of the job or within 24 hours of being put on hold or stalled by You. All content must be sent for approval to Graphic a la Design at least 24 hours prior to the design date. Any disruption in the timeline may result in the start date being bumped to the next date available, and/ or in increased charges.
- Hosting and SSL Security annual terms begin the day the Coming Soon page is launched.
- All music purchased, downloaded and/or used by Graphic a la Design comes with a single-use license and registration. If the client requires the music for other purposes, additional downloads must be purchased for licence and registration compliance.
- All stock photos supplied by, or purchased/downloaded, and/or used by Graphic a la Design remain under the terms of the download license.
- All print and digital work created by Graphic a la Design is original, we do/will not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material without the written consent from the owner(s).
- We will not post or otherwise publish or advertise liquor in any form (wine, beer, spirits, etc.) for sale without a copy of an up-to-date Ontario Liquor Licence. The Liquor Licence Act states no person shall advertise liquor except in accordance with the regulations.
If you require information about copyright, trademarks, patents, intellectual property, record searches, legal terms and conditions documents or Incorporating, we use and recommend PCK Intellectual Property in Toronto.
Click to read our full terms and conditions. Contact us directly for a copy via email or Canada Post mail.